Job Description for Project Manager
You’re probably reading this document on a display. You need a better one. So does the rest of the World. Xdisplay Company is seeking candidates for a Project Manager to make displays better. You will lead a hard-working and resourceful team to deliver beautiful, next-generation display engineering prototypes and products to some of the World’s most innovative and influential companies. You will forge key partnerships with suppliers and customers. Your primary work place will be Research Triangle Park, NC, and you’ll report to the VP of Displays.Apply Now
- build, coordinate, and maintain systems for managing microLED display development projects,
- formulate goals, milestones, and stage-gates based on deep understanding of customer needs, display technology roadmap, and capabilities of the team,
- track status and communicate it to team members, partners, and top management,
- support the project execution team with hands-on contributions in display fabrication, test, calibration and process automation,
- provide innovative solutions to complex technological challenges,
- encourage the team and keep efforts focused on successful completion of goals,
- characterize the work product with display measurements, reliability, performance reports, and
- interpret and communicate results on a weekly basis to team members.
- outstanding communication skills in writing, speaking, and presentations,
- ability to prioritize and skillfully adapt plans,
- a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, or something similar,
- 3-5 years of multifunctional project management experience,
- two years of experience in semiconductors, display fabrication or other high-tech manufacturing,
- flexibility to work a variable schedule,
- a strong sense of urgency and patience at the same time.
- Prior experience in display fabrication, test, or calibration is desirable.
- Due to facility export control rules, only US Citizens or permanent residents will be considered.
X Display Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.